The Alley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

singles in Bundaberg free online dating - Lets chat for a bit baby

Go down

singles in Bundaberg free online dating  - Lets chat for a bit baby Empty singles in Bundaberg free online dating - Lets chat for a bit baby

Post  Rockhamp 7/23/2011, 4:14 am

Dubbo online dating - Maybe you can help me with this My name is Addyson CRUMPTON
singles in Bundaberg free online dating  - Lets chat for a bit baby Sydney1 singles in Bundaberg free online dating  - Lets chat for a bit baby Sydney2 singles in Bundaberg free online dating  - Lets chat for a bit baby Sydney3 singles in Bundaberg free online dating  - Lets chat for a bit baby Sydney4
i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. love Sunbury dating Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating Brisbane free online dating Cairns dating im lookin for a man who i can give a good time to. hit me up if you r looking for a nice time. im upfront about everything. let me cum apart of your fantasies. This is what I believe in and want to find one day...I want a movie kind of love. I want the type of deep connection and meant to be together love they uave in The Notebook . ( if your not into romance and not a hopeless romantic, dont bother writing me.) Is this too much to ask for? I'm not picky.. As long as I'm feeling a giy, I'm down with anything. I dont want a boyfriend right now, just someone cool to satisfy and hookup with sometimes. Message me for more about me. I don't awnt to waste anyonje's time here. I do want to get married and have kids, but it's really not feasible with my job at the moment, so I will have to settle with an intimate encounter. I know that I am vague, here, and I know that I do not have any photos to share, but if you think there might be something here - maybe because we are looking for the same things, then get in touch with me via email. We can exchange photos and talk...see where things lead... im hot and shaved and have a nice body. youre gonna have to hit me up for more details...im fun n energetic your just have to get to know me.. i love to party go out with friends and i love to shop im very spoiled and i need a man to provide that for me and also hit it from the back good. I am very open-minded and love to research random topics and being well rounded. I think outside the box and don't really care about what others think is right as long as I am me and am happy. I am looking for someone that has energy, witty, funny and an interesting unique mind is always a keeper. Hit me with a message to learn more.

Rockhamp

Back to top Go down